- You can set the oven to automatically turn on later, cook for a preset time (cooking time), then automatically turn off at a preset stop time. See the example and instructions below (steps 1 to 7).
- If you start cooking manually and only want the oven to turn off automatically after a set cooking time: simply set the cooking time following steps 1 to 3 below and selecting a function and temperature. The oven will automatically turn off when the cooking time is over.
- Alternatively you can simply set the time of day you wish to the oven to turn off. Follow steps 4 and 5. The oven will automatically turn off when the stop time is reached.
- You may have the timer on at the same time as automatic cooking.
The grill element will come on while the oven is heating up. Uncovered foods may be browned on top.
Safe food handling: leave food in the oven for as short a time as possible before and after cooking or defrosting. This is to avoid contamination by organisms which may cause food poisoning. Take particular care during warmer weather.
Example: It is 11:05 a.m. You want your food to cook for 1 hour, and you would like it to be ready by lunchtime (12:30 p.m.)
1. Check the clock shows the correct time of day.
2. Touch the right scroll control twice. The cooking time indicator will come on.
3. Touch the select control to confirm. The display will flash.
4. Touch the right scroll control to set the cooking time. Make sure you allow for preheat time in your calculation.
5.Touch the select control to confirm. The display will be steadily lit and the function dial halo will flash.
Set the Stop Time
6. Touch the right scroll control to scroll to scroll to the stop time indicator.
7. Touch the select control to confirm. The display will flash.
8. Touch the right scroll control to set the time you would like your food to be ready by (ie the stop time).
9. Touch the select control to confirm. The display will be steadily lit.
Select Function & Temperature
10. Select a function.
The function halo will stop flashing.
|11. Adjust the temperature.|
When Automatic Cooking is Set
- The oven and the lights will stay off, the halos will be unlit, but your oven is now set for automatic cooking. It will automatically turn on at the required time.
- In a few seconds, the display will show the time of day with the cooking time and stop timeindicators lit.
You can modify the function and temperature while the oven is waiting to start cooking.
When the Stop Time is Reached
The oven will automatically turn off and a long tone will sound.
To Check the Set Cooking Time and Stop Time
Use the scroll controls.
To Change the Cooking or Stop Time
Use the right scroll control to scroll to the cooking time or the stop time, touchto select the one you want change and use the scroll controls to change the time. Touch to confirm.
To See the Current Time of Day
Touch the cancel control.
To Cancel Automatic Cooking
Turn the function dial to Off .