- the benchtop and oven cavity are square and level, and are the required dimensions.
- the installation will comply with all clearance requirements and applicable standards and regulations.
- a suitable isolating switch providing full disconnection from the mains power supply is incorporated in the permanent wiring, mounted and positioned to comply with the local wiring rules and regulations. The isolating switch must be of an approved type and provide a 3 mm air gap contact separation in all poles (or in all active [phase] conductors if the local wiring rules allow for this variation of the requirements).
- the isolating switch will be easily accessible to the customer with the oven installed.
- there is at least 1.5 m (and not more than 2 m) free length of power supply cable within the cavity for ease of installation and servicing.
- the oven connection socket (if fitted) is outside the cavity if the oven is flush to the rear wall.
- the oven will rest on a surface that can support its weight.
- the height from the floor suits the customer.
- you consult local building authorities and by-laws if in doubt regarding installation.
Lower Trim Kit (for compact models only)
- compact models can be installed with a lower trim kit accessory to align the oven with companion products and cabinetry. If installing the lower trim kit accessory, ensure that this is installed before the appliance.
Some environmental factors and cooking habits can cause condensation in and around the oven during use. To protect surrounding cabinetry from possible damage caused by frequent or excessive condensation, we recommend moisture-proofing the oven cavity