Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience.
To be Completed By The Installer
- Make sure the oven is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry and the oven door opens and closes freely.
- Make sure all the internal packaging has been removed from the oven cavity.
- Make sure all oven vents and openings are clear and are free of any obstruction/damage.
- Check the lower trim is still undamaged - open the oven door slowly to its fully open position and check if there is adequate clearance between the bottom of the door and the lower trim. This is to ensure correct air circulation. Should the lower trim become damaged, straighten the trim and ensure the oven door opens fully without obstruction.
- Check that the power supply cable does not touch any metal parts that can become hot during use.
- Make sure that the isolating switch is easily accessible by the customer.
- Turn the power to the oven on. On some models, the display should light up and show 0:00.
- Advise the customer to follow the instructions in their user guide in section ‘First use’.