Includes instructions that are to be completed by the installer.
To be completed by the Installer
- Check all parts are installed.
- Ensure that all panels and parts thereof are secure and final electrical tests have been conducted in accordance with local electrical regulations.
- Check that the dishwasher is level. If necessary, adjust the levelling feet slightly. To ensure optimum performance, the dishwasher should not be inclined more than 1°. Check with a spirit level.
- Ensure inlet hose to water supply has supplied rubber washer fitted, and that it’s tightened a further half turn after seal contact.
- Ensure any knockouts or plugs in drain connection have been drilled out and drain connection has been made.
- The drain hose joiner must not support the weight of excess hose material. Keep drain hose as fully extended as possible to prevent sagging. Any excess length of drain hose should be kept on the dishwasher side of the highloop.
- If connecting the drain hose to the sink trap, ensure the Highloop is a minimum 150mm higher than the drain hose joiner.
- Ensure any packaging or tape securing the racks is removed from the dishwasher.
- Check that the door opens and closes freely without resistance to adjacent cabinetry.
- Check that the electrical outlet is accessible and located in an adjacent cupboard.
- Check the operation of the dishwasher:
- Press to turn the dishwasher on.
- Select the Rinse programme:
- Press to scroll through the wash programmes to get to Rinse.
- Press to start the Rinse programme. Can you hear the dishwasher filling?
- When the Rinse programme is over (approx. 20 minutes), check that the water has drained
- If a fault code appears, see the ‘Fault codes’ section of the User guide for advice.