The cutlery tray is designed to hold cutlery and utensils.
Removable anti-nesting grid
- The anti-nesting grid clips onto the top of the cutlery basket.
- Use the grid to separate cutlery items and stop them nesting together.
- To reduce the risk of injury, we recommend loading knives and sharp utensils with handles facing up.
- Mix spoons, knives and forks within each section to stop cutlery nesting together and to ensure the water circulates freely. Alternatively, use the clip-on anti-nesting grids to keep cutlery items apart.
- Keep stainless steel from touching silver cutlery to avoid staining.
Removable small items container
- Small, light items like baby bottle teats are best placed into the small items container to prevent them from being displaced during the wash.
- You can extend your cutlery basket by clipping the container on its side.
- To optimise the cutlery space within the basket, the small items container can be placed elsewhere in the basket. If laid flat, make sure the solid plastic side is facing up.
- If you place a fully laden small items container under the cup racks, it is best to leave the rack space directly above the container empty: there may not be enough water reaching items that are placed there.