To activate Keylock, press and hold until the Keylock indicator will light up to indicate that Keylock has been activated.
This feature can delay the start of a wash programme from 1 to 12 hours.
To activate Delay start:
- Load the dishes, add detergent and close the door.
- Press to turn the dishwasher on.
- Select the wash programme.
- Press Delay. The display will change to (the will flash). Press the button again until the display shows the required delay (each press increases the delay by 1 hour up to 12 hours).
- Press to begin the Delay start.
The will stop flashing. The display will show the countdown in hours. The wash programme will automatically start when the delay time is over.
To cancel Delay start, press .
- This feature disables all the buttons on the dishwasher.
- To activate Keylock, press and hold until the Keylock indicator will light up to indicate that Keylock has been activated.
- The display will remain on (if no programme has been started it will continue to flash while the control panel is locked).
- To cancel Keylock, press and hold until the Keylock indicator goes out to indicate that Keylock has been cancelled.
- If any other buttons are pressed while Keylock is activated, the the Keylock indicator will flash for a few seconds.