After the wash
When the wash programme is over, the dishwasher will beep six times, then automatically turn off in a few seconds.
- Open the door slightly and leave it ajar (about 100 mm) to help the drying process.
- Once the dishes are cool to touch, they can be removed.
Never leave the dishwasher door in the fully open position, as this could present a tripping hazard.
- Check that the detergent dispenser is completely empty. If it isn’t, wipe out with a damp cloth.
- Inspect your dishwasher regularly to see if it needs any cleaning or maintenance:
- Check that no grease or limescale deposits have accumulated on the inside.
- If there are food particles in the filters, these need to be cleaned as well.
- See section ‘Care and cleaning’ for cleaning and maintenance instructions.
If the dishwasher is not going to be used for some time:
- Ensure the baskets are empty.
- Leave the inside of the dishwasher clean.
- Leave the dishwasher door ajar to allow air to circulate.
- Turn off both the power and water supply to the dishwasher.