- We recommend using liquid rinse aid regularly to give the best drying results.
- Rinse aid gives a streak-free, sparkling clean look to glass and chinaware. It also prevents metal from tarnishing.
- The rinse aid dispenser is on the inside of the drawer, underneath the detergent dispenser.
It holds approximately 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml of rinse aid.
- You may hear some unusual, high-pitched beeping when rinse aid is
- being dispensed. This is normal.
When to refill rinse aid
How to refill rinse aid
How much rinse aid to use
You may need to adjust the amount of rinse aid dispensed in each wash to suit your water conditions. The lowest setting is ‘0 (off)’, the highest is ‘5’. See the ‘Preference options’ section of your ‘Quick start guide’ for instructions on how to change the rinse aid setting.