After using your washer dryer a few times you may discover there are some wash or dry options you prefer for some cycles.
You can programme your washer dryer to remember the wash and dry options you prefer for each cycle. For instance, you may want to set the ‘Everyday’ cycle to ‘Cold’ wash temperature or set the ‘Heavy’ cycle so it gives you ‘Rinse+’ every cycle.
To Customise a Cycle:
- Press ‘POWER’ to turn the machine on.
- Turn the dial to select the cycle you wish to customise.
- Touch and hold any of the wash option buttons for 3 seconds. The cycle icon will flash on and off to indicate that the product is in cycle adjustment mode. The display will show .
- Select the wash and dry options you prefer by touching the relevant option button.
- Touch to save the selected settings.
Your washer dryer will automatically remember your changes for all future wash or dry cycles you do.
You can reset your washer dryer to the default settings it left the factory with:
- Turn the dial to select ‘Spin’.
- Touch and hold these three buttons together for 3 seconds; ‘Options’ ‘More’ , and ‘Less’ until appears on the screen and the machine has beeped.
- Your washer dryer will now be reset to the default settings.