For New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. You automatically receive a 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty with the purchase of this refrigerator covering parts and labour for servicing within the country of purchase.
Fisher & Paykel Undertakes To:
Repair or, at its option, replace without cost to the owner either for material or labour any part of the product, the serial number of which appears on the product, which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS of the date of purchase.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty DOES NOT Cover
- Service calls which are not related to any defect in the product. The cost of a service call will be charged if the problem is not found to be a product fault. For example:
- Correcting the installation of the product.
- Instructing you how to use the product.
- Replacing house fuses or correcting house wiring or plumbing.
- Correcting fault(s) caused by the user.
- Noise or vibration that is considered normal, eg drain/fan sounds, refrigeration noises or user warning beeps.
- Correcting damage caused by pests, eg rats, cockroaches, etc.
- Replacement light bulbs.
- Defects caused by factors other than:
- Normal domestic use; or
- Use in accordance with the product’s user guide.
- Defects to the product caused by accident, neglect, misuse or ‘act of God’.
- The cost of repairs carried out by non-authorised repairers or the cost of correcting such unauthorised repairs.
- Normal recommended maintenance as set out in the product’s user guide.
- Repairs when the appliance has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by other than a Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer or the selling dealer.
- Pick-up and delivery.
- Transportation or travelling costs involved in the repair when the product is installed outside the Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer’s normal service area.
- Filter replacement except in the case of faulty parts or materials within the filter cartridge.
- Damage (including water damage) caused by faulty installation or plumbing.
This product has been designed for use in a normal domestic (residential) environment. This product is not designed for commercial use (whatsoever). Any commercial use by a customer will affect this product’s Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Service under this Manufacturer’s Warranty must be provided by a Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer (refer to the ‘Customer Care’ section). Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. This Manufacturer’s Warranty certificate should be shown when making any claim.
For Australian Customers
This Manufacturer’s Warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.