Includes instructions that are to be completed by the installer.
To be Completed by the Installer
- Has all packaging been removed from the appliance?
- Is the appliance securely fastened to the cabinetry? Does the drawer slide freely and close properly? Has the outlet duct been installed correctly?
- Is the appliance level?
- Are the panels securely attached?
- Have the panels been properly aligned for correct operation and appearance? Are all clearances even?
- Is there clearance between drawer and cabinetry frame?
- Has the power cord been plugged into a properly grounded 3-prong outlet, which has been installed in accordance with all applicable electrical codes?
- Is the control panel lit?
- Can you hear the compressor motor running?
- When a hand is placed near the toe kick, can airflow be felt under front right-hand side of appliance?
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer?