- It is recommended that you regularly clean your oven and remove any food debris on the inside and outside of the appliance.
- Use a damp, soapy sponge. If the appliance is not cleaned regularly, its surface could become damaged, permanently affecting the appliance’s lifespan and possibly causing a safety hazard.
If the door or door hinge are damaged, the oven should not be used until it has been repaired by an authorised person.
- Do not use a steam cleaner.
- The use of abrasive products, alcohol or thinner is not recommended, as they may damage the appliance.
- In case of odour or encrusted dirt, boil water with lemon juice and vinegar in a cup for two minutes and clean the insides with a small amount of washing-up liquid.
- The turntable can be removed to facilitate cleaning. To do so, lift it using the access areas provided. If you remove the turning gear, do not let water enter the the motor shaft hole. Remember to replace the turning gear, wheel guide and turntable.