- Leak testing of the appliance shall be conducted according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The appliance and its individual shut-off valve must be disconnected from the gas supply piping system during any pressure testing of that system in excess of 3.5mbar.
- Maximum inlet gas supply pressure 50 mbar.
After Installing the Gas Supply and making all Connections, Check thoroughly for Possible Leaks:
- Turn all control dials on unit to “OFF” position.
- Open the valve on the gas supply.
- Using a leak detection fluid, check each gas connection one at a time by spraying or brushing the solution over the connection. The presence of bubbles will indicate a leak.
- If necessary, tighten the fitting and recheck for leaks.
- Turn on burner valve and light each burner.
- Check for a clear blue flame without yellow tipping. If burners show any abnormalities, check that they are located properly and in line with the injector.