- Press the icon (B4) (fig. 7) and select the pre-ground coffee function.
- Extract the machine by pulling it outwards using the handles.
- Lift the central lid, place one measure of preground coffee in the funnel (fig. 19), push the appliance in then proceed as described in the section “Making coffee using coffee beans”.
You can make just one coffee at a time by pressing the icon (B10) (fig. 12).
Delivering hot water
Changing the quantity of hot water
The machine is set by default to automatically delivery 200 ml of hot water. To change these quantities, proceed as follows:
- Place a container underneath the cappuccino maker (fig. 3)
- Press the icon (B2) to enter the menu (fig. 15) or press the icons (B7) and (B8) (fig. 2) until “PROGRAM HOT WATER” is displayed.
- Press the OK icon (B9) to confirm.
- Select the required quantity of water by pressing the icons (B7) and (B8). The progress bar shows the quantity of water selected.
- Press the OK icon (B9) to confirm (or the ESC icon (B6) to cancel the operation.
- Press the ESC icon (B6) (fig. 18) twice to exit the menu. The appliance is now reprogrammed with the new settings and is ready.