Electrical Shock Hazard
Important Safety Instructions
- Installation of this dishwasher requires basic mechanical and electrical skills.
- Be sure to leave these Instructions with the Customer.
- Installation must comply with your local building and electricity regulations.
- At the completion of the dishwasher installation, the Installer must perform the Final Checklist.
- Remove all packaging materials supplied with the dishwasher.
- This dishwasher is manufactured for indoor use only.
- Ensure all water connections are turned OFF. It is the responsibility of the plumber and electrician to ensure that each installation complies with all Codes and Regulations.
- The dishwasher MUST be installed to allow for future removal from the enclosure if service is required.
- The switched power outlet must be outside the dishwasher cavity, so that it is accessible after installation.
- Care should be taken when the appliance is installed or removed to reduce the likelihood of damage to the power supply cord and hoses.
- If the dishwasher is to be relocated from one installation to another it must be kept upright to avoid damage from water spillage.
- Make sure only new hoses are used for connection (supplied with the dishwasher). Old hoses should not be reused.
- Failure to install the dishwasher correctly could invalidate any warranty or liability claims.
- If the product is installed in a motor vehicle, boat or similar mobile facility, you must bring the vehicle, boat or mobile facility containing the product to the service shop at your expense or pay the service technician’s travel to the location of the product.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
The models shown in this installation guide may not be available in all markets and are subject to change at any time. For current details about model and specification availability in your country, please go to our website www.fisherpaykel.com or contact your local Fisher & Paykel dealer.