The following calculations assume the top of the upper panel is aligned with the top of the adjacent cabinetry. The final panel/cabinetry alignment is achieved by adjusting the feet:
Width of All Panels
Measure A (the width between adjacent door/drawer fronts) and write it in the fi rst box below, then complete the equation
Height of the Upper Panel
The ‘upper panel extension’ B allows for the top of the upper panel to extend above the chassis where required.
Height of the Lower Panel
Measure C (door/drawer height (or equivalent)) and write it in the first box below, then complete the equation.
Height of the Toekick Panel
Measure D (height from the top of adjacent cabinet door fronts to the fl oor) and write it in the fi rst box below, then complete the equation.
Front Panel Specifications
- 16 -20 mm panel thickness
- Adequately sealed to withstand moisture (50°C@ 80% RH)
- Maximum weight of panel: 9 kg
Toekick Panel Specifications
- min. 9 mm panel thickness if using supplied screws
- Adequately sealed to withstand moisture (50OC @ 80% RH)
- You may choose to affix your custom toekick panel either by screwing it to the supplied mounting bracket or gluing it on the supplied prefinished toekick panel.
If the toekick recess (dimension J under ‘Product dimensions’) is between 50 and 84 mm deep, the toekick panel will need to be modified for fitting around the underside of the product. See illustration for details on the shape of the cutout required.