You owe it to yourself and your washer to have your washer installed correctly.
Before you start, it is a good idea to go through the following checklist:
- Has the base packer been removed? (Refer to 'Unpacking').
- Is the drain hose threaded through the ‘U bend’ (with no more than 20 mm extended) and hooked into your tub or standpipe? (Refer to 'Drain Hose').
- Is the hot hose connected to the Hot valve marked ‘H’? Is the cold hose connected to the Cold valve marked ‘C’? (Refer to 'Inlet Hoses').
- Is the washer correctly levelled, feet are extended and cabinet corners are clear of the floor? (Refer to 'Leveling instructions').
- Have you performed the installation test cycle? (Refer to 'Installation test cycle').
WashSmart™ washer and QuickSmart™ washer capacities
The table below outlines what is included in a 7 kg, 7.5 kg, 8 kg and 8.5 kg wash load (in accordance with AS/NZS 2040.1:2005).
|Wash Load||7 kg||7.5 kg||8 kg||8.5 kg|
The above load composition is indicative only. We recommend for everyday use that you separate out your sheets and towels and wash them separately on the ‘Regular’ cycle.
The WA1060E and WA1060G models have a different capacity based on country standards. Refer to the serial plate on the back of the product.