Delay Start (DE7060M, DE6060M, DE5060M and DE5060MU models only)
The ‘Delay Start’ option enables you to delay the start of the drying cycle from between 5 minutes and 12 hours. Times you can select are 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, then hourly up to 12 hours. This can be useful to time your drying to finish when you arrive home from work, or to start when power rates are lower.
To ‘Delay Start’ your cycle:
- Select the cycle.
- Press ‘Delay Start to cycle through the delay start times available.
- Press to confirm your selection and start the countdown.
- The display will indicate the time until the cycle will start.
To decrease or turn off ‘Delay Start’:
- Press ‘Delay Start ’ to cycle through the delay start times available.
We suggest that you avoid using ‘Delay Start’ for damp, non-colourfast items as this may cause dye run to occur.
Drying Cycle Options (DE7060M, DE6060M, DE5060M and DE5060MU models only)
All drying cycles default to the recommended options based on the average expected load to be dried. You can vary the options (‘Dryness Level’, ‘Dry Temp’) to create your desired cycle.
To change the cycle or options you have selected after a cycle has started:
- Press and select your new cycle or options, then press again to resume drying.
Some options may not be available for selection under certain conditions and after particular stages of the drying cycle have passed.
When your dryer senses that the clothes have dried to the dryness level selected, the dryer will automatically finish the cycle.
|There are five dryness levels from ‘Damp’ through to ‘Extra Dry’. If you wish to change from the default dryness, you can choose the dryness level to suit your load depending on how dry you wish your items to be.|
There are four drying temperatures you can choose from for your cycle.
High: Clothes temperatures reach up to 80°C.
Medium: Clothes temperatures reach up to 70°C.
Low: Clothes temperatures reach up to 45°C.
No heat: Cool air is blown through the dryer for the period selected.
Customising Dryer Cycles (DE7060M, DE6060M, DE5060M and DE5060MU models only)
After using your dryer a few times you may discover there are some drying options you prefer for some cycles.
You can programme your dryer to remember the drying options you prefer for each drying cycle, eg you may want to set the ‘Everyday’ cycle to a lower drying temperature.
To customise a cycle:
- Press ‘POWER’ to turn the dryer on.
- Select the cycle you wish to customise.
- Press any of the drying options buttons for three seconds. The lights will flash on and off and the display will show to indicate that the dryer is in cycle adjustment mode.
- Select the drying options you prefer by pressing the relevant option button.
- Press for three seconds to save the selected settings. The dryer will then beep to indicate your customised cycle has been saved.
You can reset your dryer to the default settings it left the factory with:
- Press and together for three seconds.
- Your dryer will now be reset to the default settings.