Details how to clean the stainless steel exterior door, other exterior surfaces, and door gasket.
Stainless steel exterior door
- Use only liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft lint-free cloth to clean the exterior door surface.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- The use of any abrasive or stainless steel cleaners and solvents will damage the door surface.
Other exterior surfaces
- Clean all other exterior surfaces with liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft lint-free cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth
- It is recommended to clean the magnetic door gasket every three months with an old toothbrush, and liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water.
- Gasket must be kept clean and pliable to assure a proper seal.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of the gasket will keep the gasket pliable and assure a good seal.
- Many commercially available cleaning products contain solvents which may attack plastic components of your wine Cabinet and cause them to crack.
- Avoid using anti-bacterial cleaning products on the interior or exterior of the wine Cabinet, as they may cause rusting of metal components and cracking of plastic components.