The control panel enables you to view and modify all the features and options on your Wine Cabinet.
- When the Wine Cabinet is turned on for the first time, the control panel will display the actual temperature of the cabinet.
- The system will automatically cool both zones to their default temperature setting of 12°C (ideal for long term storage). This will take between 1 – 2 hours.
- The temperature zones are independently controlled and do not change with the temperature or humidity of the surrounding; whether summer or winter.
- The Wine Cabinet can be set to any temperature between 5°C and 20°C in each zone to accommodate your wine storage requirements.
- If you wish to alter the temperature of either zone, this can be easily done by using the internal control panel.
Internal control panel
Adjusting the temperature of each zone
- Press and hold the ‘Temp Zone’ button for 3 seconds. The zone temperature blinking on the display will indicate whether the upper or bottom zone is selected.
- To change zones press the ‘Temp Zone’ button once.
- The temperature may be altered by pressing the or – buttons. One press on either of these buttons will increase or reduce the temperature by one °C or °F. When the desired temperature is displayed, wait 5 seconds, the blinking will stop and the temperature will be set.
- To switch between temperature units of °C and °F, press and hold the ‘Light’ icon for 3 seconds.