If your refrigerator is turned off for any reason, wait 10 minutes before turning it back on. This will allow the refrigeration system pressures to equalise before restarting.
Moving your refrigerator
- Turn off the appliance by pressing the button for 3 seconds, turn it off at the wall and unplug it from the power point. Remove all food inside.
- Relocate and install. The inclination during transportation shall be less than 45° to ensure no damage to the cooling system occurs.
Storing your refrigerator
- When storing your cleaned appliance, leave the door(s) open. This allows air to circulate and prevents the build up of bacteria and moulds.
- Before using again, clean well using a mixture of warm water and baking soda (add 1tsp of baking soda to each 500ml of water). Rinse with clean water.
- We recommend you leave your refrigerator operating on ‘Holiday Mode’ (see 'Operating Instructions - Holiday Mode') while you are on holiday.
- For extended time away from home, remove all food and unplug the power plug. Clean the refrigerator and open all doors to ensure undesirable odours do not develop.