Before placing food in the compartment
- Ideally, allow the compartment to run empty overnight, or for at least 5 hours, to allow it to cool to the appropriate temperature before placing food inside.
- Clean the inside of the appliance with warm water and a little liquid detergent to remove manufacturing and transportation dust.
- The appliance may have an odor initially, but this will go when the compartment has cooled sufficiently.
- Do not leave the drawer open for any longer than is necessary.
- For better energy performance, do not overfill the product as this may restrict cold air distribution in some areas.
- Regularly clean and check the drawer seal (gasket) to ensure a good seal.
If your appliance is turned off for any reason, wait 10 minutes before turning it back on. This will allow the refrigeration system pressures to equalize before restarting.
The compartment temperature is accurately controlled and does not change with the temperature or humidity of the surroundings; whether summer or winter.
Fig. 1 Compartment layout