Switching the Oven On and Off
- Press to switch the oven on and press again to switch it off. The oven returns to standby mode.
- After switching off the oven, the cooling fan may continue to operate until the oven has cooled down.
Selecting the Cooking Mode
|FAN HEAT (FAN FORCED)||DEFROST BY TIME|
|FAN HEAT & GRILL (FAN FORCED & GRILL)||DEFROST BY WEIGHT|
|TURBO GRILL & BASE HEAT (FAN GRILL)||MICROWAVE COOKING|
|ECO GRILL||MICROWAVE AND GRILL|
|MICROWAVE & FAN HEAT (MICROWAVE & FAN FORCED)|
- Select the and press . Select the appropriate cooking mode by pressing and confirm by pressing .
- If the temperature is correct, press to start cooking.
To change the temperature use the up and down scroll arrows and confirm your selection by pressing .
If is not pressed within 10 seconds, the oven will begin cooking automatically on the settings that are currently selected.
The temperature can also be adjusted during cooking.
- To cancel a cooking mode during cooking press and then press .