Electrical shock hazard
Important safety instructions
- The oven is fitted with a plug and must be only connected to a properly installed earthed socket. In accordance with the appropriate regulations, the socket must only be installed and the connecting cable must only be replaced by a qualified electrician.
- If the plug is no longer accessible following installation, an all-pole isolating switch must be present on the installation side with a contact gap at least 3mm.
- This microwave oven must be placed on a flat, stable surface to hold its weight and the heaviest food likely to be cooked in the oven.
- Do not place the oven where heat, moisture, or high humidity are generated, or near combustible materials.
- Do not operate the oven without glass tray, roller support and shaft in their proper positions.
- Make sure that the power supply cord is undamaged and does not run under the oven or over any hot or sharp surface.
- Do not use the oven outdoors.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a Fisher & Paykel authorised technician in order to avoid hazard.
Before you install the microwave, please ensure that
All the packing materials are removed from the inside of the door.
Check the oven for any damage, such as misaligned or bent door, damaged door seals and sealing surface, broken or loose door hinges, latches and dents inside the cavity or on the door. If there is any damage, do not operate the oven and contact a Fisher & Paykel authorised technician.
- The socket must be readily accessible after installation so that it can be easily unplugged in an emergency
- The built-in cabinet shall not have a rear wall behind the appliance.
- Minimum installation height is 85cm.
- Do not cover ventilation slots and air intake points.