Before using your new oven, please:
- Read this user guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all accessories and packaging. Peel the protective film off all surfaces and accessories.
- Set the clock. The oven will not work until the clock has been set. See ‘Setting the clock’.
- If not already fitted, fit the telescopic sliding shelf supports.
- See ‘Care and cleaning’ for instructions.
- Slide in the shelves you will need, making sure that:
- they are between the two wires of a shelf position;
- the stop notches point down;
- the guard rail is at the back.
The grill tray should be positioned between the two wires of a shelf position and orientated as shown.
- Heat the oven on maximum for:
- 60 minutes in the position
- 30 minutes in the position
- 5 minutes in the position
- There will be a distinctive smell while you are conditioning your oven. This is normal, but make sure your kitchen is well ventilated during the conditioning.
Once cooled, wipe out the oven with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly.
Fig. 22 Correct position of shelves and grill tray
1. Select a function
Rotate the function dial to select a function
If you wish to use the oven at the preset temperature -
2a. Adjust the temperature
There are two ways to set the temperature while the display is flashing:
2b. Press the button
2c. Use the and buttons to increase
3. When the oven is preheating and during cooking
4a. To check the set temperature
The display will flash showing the set temperature.
4b. To check the time of day
After a few seconds the display will show the oven temperature again.
5. When you have finished cooking