Lists the final checklist to be completed by the installer to verify safety and an optimal user experience as well as how to test your appliance for the first time.
To be Completed By The Installer
- Have you installed the clamping brackets?
- Have you verified that the type of model (factory-set for NG or LP) matches the type of gas at the site of installation?
- Have you sealed all connections with gas tape?
- Have you leak-tested all connections?
- Is the cooktop set to the correct working pressure?
- Have you affixed the supplied duplicate data plate label on an adjacent
- surface accessible to the customer?
- Is the cooktop grounded?
- Check that the power supply cord is NOT touching the cooktop.
- Do all burners ignite both individually and in combination?
- Are the flames consistent and appropriately sized?
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer?