Starting Your Oven
Switching the Oven On and Off
- Press to switch the oven on and press again to switch it off. The oven returns to standby mode.
- After switching off the oven, the cooling fan may continue to operate until the oven has cooled down.
Selecting the Cooking Mode
|Fan Heat (Fan Forced)||
|Fan Heat & Grill (Fan Forced & Grill)||
|Turbo Grill & Base Heat (Fan Grill)||
Steam & Fan Heat (Steam & Fan Forced)
Clean Steam Oven
|Clean Steam Circuit|
- Select and press . Select the appropriate cooking mode by pressing and confirm by pressing .
- If the proposed temperature is correct, press to start cooking, if is not pressed within 10 seconds, the oven will begin cooking automatically on the settings that are currently selected. The temperature can also be adjusted during cooking.
- To cancel a cooking mode during cooking press and then press X..