From the home screen press to select . Then press .
To access the settings menu, no active cooking or any set time functions must be in progress.
Press to choose from available language options, make your selection by pressing .
Temperature and Weight
Press and choose from available temperature and weight options, make your selection by pressing .
Time Press to choose from the available time settings, make your selection by pressing .
Then, set the time by pressing the up and down scroll arrows and press to confirm.
Press to choose from the available date options:
- Month.Date.Year Confirm by pressing .
Subsequently set the date by pressing and confirm by pressing key.
- Press to choose a brightness setting when the oven is in operation. Confirm your selection by pressing .
- Then press arrows to choose a brightness setting when the oven is in stand-by mode. Confirm your selection by pressing .
Press to select the volume level and press to confirm your selection.
The system menu allows you to access event logs – which displays errors and voltage information. Select and confirm by pressing .
- Press to select and confirm by pressing .
- Press choose from the available options. Press to confirm your selection.
The Event Log displays any recorded errors or faults. These codes can be communicated to Customer Support in the event of an error or fault.