Take extra care not to damage the lower trim of the oven during installation. The trim is important for correct air circulation and allows the door to open and close without obstruction. The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damage resulting from incorrect installation.
- The oven door(s) can open fully without obstruction.
- The power supply cable does not touch any hot metal parts.
- The isolating switch is easily accessible to the customer with the oven installed.
- You complete the ‘Final checklist’ at the end of the installation.
- If, after following the instructions given, correct performance cannot be achieved, please contact your nearest Fisher & Paykel Authorised Service Center, Customer Care, or contact us through our local website listed at the end of this document.