To be Completed by the Installer
- Make sure the coffee maker is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry.
- Check the lower trim is undamaged.
- Check there is adequate clearance. This is to ensure correct air circulation.
- Make sure any cable ties and internal packaging has been removed from the coffee maker cavity.
- Make sure all coffee maker vents and openings are clear and free of any obstruction or damage.
Failure to make sure all vents are clear may result in poor product performance.
- Make sure the isolating switch is accessible by the customer.
- Turn the power to the coffee maker on. The display should light up.
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer?
- Fill the water tank to the indicated level.