Fitting the side racks and catalytic panels
- Slide in the shelves you will need, making sure that:
- they are between the two wires of a shelf position
- the stop notches point down
- the guard rail is at the back.
- if the sliding shelf supports are not already fitted see ‘Care and cleaning’ for instructions.
The grill tray should be positioned on the sliding shelf supports, or between the two wires of a shelf position and orientated as shown.
- Select a function.
- The halo will glow white.
- Set the temperature.
- While the oven is heating up, the halo will glow red and the temperature indicator will alternately show the actual and set temperatures.
- When the oven has reached set temperature, a long tone will sound and the halo will turn white.
Grill provides instant radiant heat, so the halo will stay red and there will be no tone.
- When you have finished cooking, turn the function dial to Off.