Congratulations on your new purchase. Your oven has a number of features to make cooking a great experience for you:
- a choice of nine oven functions, including Rotisserie
- intuitive electronic controls and displays
- illuminated halos around the dials for visual feedback
- preference settings – see ‘User preference settings’ and ‘Sabbath setting’.
Before you start
- Make sure the installer has completed the ‘Final checklist’ in the Installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all the packaging and check that you have all the accessories listed below.
- Make sure you follow the instructions under ‘Setting the clock and first use’ before using your oven for cooking or baking.