Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
If the appliance is not functioning correctly after installation, check the following:
- Check that the circuit breaker has not tripped or the fuse blown.
- Make sure that the electrical connections have been correctly made.
- Make sure that power is being supplied to the oven.
- Make sure the voltage is correct across all phases.
- If a problem occurs, consult the 'Troubleshooting' section of the User Guide.
- If after checking these points you still need assistance or parts, please refer to the Service & Warranty book for warranty details and your nearest Authorised Repairer, or contact us through our local website, listed below.