Before you call for service or assistance ...
Check the things you can do yourself. Refer to the installation instructions and your user guide and check that:
- Your product is correctly installed.
- You are familiar with its normal operation.
If after checking these points you still need assistance or parts, please refer to the Service & Warranty book for warranty details and your nearest Authorised Service Centre, Customer Care, or contact us through our website www.fisherpaykel.com.
This oven has been designed and constructed in accordance with the following codes and specifications:
In New Zealand and Australia
- AS/NZS 60335-1 General Requirements for Domestic electrical appliances
- AS/NZS 60335-2-6 Particular Requirements for Domestic electrical cooking appliances
- AS/NZS CISPR 14.1 2010 Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements.