The earthing of the appiance is a safety requirement mandated by law.
- The dishwasher mustnot be conencted to the electrical supply while installation is being carried out. Ensure all domestic wiring is properly earthed.
- Check the rating label (located on the left-hand side of the dishwasher's stanless steel inner door) and ensure that the voltage and frequency values for the current in the house correspond to those on the rating label
- Insert the plug into a properly earthed power outlet that has a disconnection
- The earthing of the appiance is a safety requirement mandated by law.
- If the powercord is not long enough to reach the outlet or the outlet to which the appliance must be connected is not appropriate for the plug, the entire dishwasher cord must be replaced. This should only be done by a Fisher Paykel ahorised technician. Do not modify or cut the plug. Do not use an adaptor, extension cord, or multi-outlet power board to connect the dishwasher to the power supply, as these could cause overheating and create a fire hazard.
- The outlet into which the dishwasher is plugged must remain easily accessible (e.g. in an adjacent cabinet) even when the appliance is installed. This is to ensure that the dishwasher can be disconnected from the power supply for safe cleaning and maintenance.