This feature can delay the start of a wash programme by 1 to 12 hours.
Load the dishes, add detergent and close the door.
Press to turn the dishwasher on.
Check that the display shows the wash programme you require. If not, see instructions for ‘Changing the wash programme’.
- C1/C2/C4 models: Press . C6 models:
Press and hold for a second.
- The delay start indicator will light up and the display will show the delay time(hours).
- Press again for a second to increase the number of hours you wish to delay the wash by (1hr - 12hr in hour steps).
- Hold down to scroll more quickly to your desired delay time.
- Scrolling past 12 hours will exit delay start.
- Delay start is now set. The display will countdown in hours. The wash programme will automatically start when the delay time is over.
To cancel Delay start
To cancel Delay start, press .
Press to exit delay start and cancel the delay time.