Foldaway Cup Racks
- Use the cup racks to support mugs, cups and glassware, and to secure large utensils and knives.
- Fold the racks away if you need to make space for taller items.
You can adjust these independently of each other:
- Fold the racks up if you need the space.
- Fold down to lock in position.
Fold up to make room for items below
Adjusting the height of the Upper Basket
Before you adjust its height, make sure the basket is empty.
- Turn the front safety stops on either side outwards.
- Slide the empty basket out of the runners.
- Reinsert the higher or lower set of rollers in the runners and slide the basket all the way back in.
- Turn the front safety stops inwards.