Operating instructions – External control panel
The control panel enables you to view and modify all the features and options on your Wine Cabinet.
- When the Wine Cabinet is turned on for the first time, the control panel will display the actual temperature of the cabinet.
- The system will automatically cool both zones to their default temperature setting of 12°C (ideal for long term storage). This will take between 1 – 2 hours.
- The temperature zones are independently controlled and do not change with the temperature or humidity of the surrounding; whether summer or winter.
- The Wine Cabinet can be set to any temperature between 5°C and 20°C in each zone to accommodate your wine storage requirements.
- If you wish to alter the temperature of either zone, this can be easily done by using the external control panel.
External control panel
RF106RDWX1 and RF206RDWX1 models
RF306RDWX1 and RF356RDWX1 models
Adjusting the temperature of each zone
- The zone last selected will automatically be illuminated.
- Press and hold the ‘Keylock’ button for 3 seconds to unlock the external control panel. When unlocked the back lit LED lights intensify.
- To change zones press the ‘Zone’ button once.
- The temperature may be altered by pressing the + or - buttons. One press on either of these buttons will increase or reduce the temperature by one °C or °F. When the desired temperature is displayed, wait 3 seconds, the blinking will stop and the temperature will be set.
- To switch between temperature units of °C and °F, press the ‘Air-Cool’ button for 3 seconds.