When the Wine Cabinet door is open the light automatically illuminates both zones. When the door is closed the light will automatically turn off. For maximum energy savings, it is recommended to leave the light off when not viewing your collection.
To keep the light illuminated at all times (on door opening and closing):
- Press the ‘Light’ button once.
- To deactivate the light from illuminating when not viewing your collection, press the ‘Light’ button once.
In high temperature conditions the surface of the Wine Cabinet door may show signs of condensation. To eliminate this, the ‘Demist’ function is recommended.
To activate press the ‘Demist’ button for 3 seconds. The LED above the icon will illuminate.
To deactivate press the ‘Demist’ button for 3 seconds. The LED about the icon will no longer illuminate.
This model is equipped with Standby mode and may be activated when the cabinet is not in use. Before activating this mode ensure all wine bottles are removed.
- To activate press the ‘Power’ button once. The internal control panel and LED lights will no longer illuminate.
- To deactivate Standby mode press the ‘Power’ button once. The internal control panel and LED lights will illuminate, and revert to the current temperature settings only.
A continuous alarm will sound if the cabinet door has been left open for longer than 60 seconds. The alarm will stop only when the door is closed.
- For times when you require the door to be opened longer than normal eg rotating your wine bottles or loading more wine, the door alarm can be temporarily muted.
- To mute the door alarm, press the ‘Temp Zone’ button once. When the cabinet door is closed, alarm mute will deactivate and the door alarm will revert to normal.
When the cabinet door is left open for long periods of time wine quality may be compromised.