- Only use detergents recommended for automatic dishwashers.
- Dishwasher detergents are strongly alkaline. They can be extremely dangerous if swallowed. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes and keep children and infirm persons away from the dishwasher when it is open. Check that the detergent dispenser is empty after completion of each wash programme.
- Never sprinkle or pour detergent directly onto any item in the dishwasher. Detergent and dishwasher tablets should not be in direct contact with dishes or cutlery.
- Do not use hand washing liquids, soap, laundry detergents or disinfectants, as these will damage the dishwasher.
Filling the detergent dispenser
- Press the button on the right of the dispenser.
Approach the dispenser from the right-hand side to prevent the cover from snapping open on your hand.
- Add detergent into the 2 compartment(s). If you are using powdered detergent, see the recommended quantities on the previous page. The ‘20’ and ‘30’ markings in the main wash compartment correspond to grams of powdered detergent.
After the steps described above are carried out, the pictures will be immediately deleted without any additional confirmation queries.
Remove any excess detergent from the edges of the dispenser.
Close the cover and press down until it clicks shut. The detergent will automatically be released into the dishwasher during the wash programme.