Along with setting the wash program, you may select one of the following the additional options:
Increases the wash temperature and the length of the drying phase for improved drying performance.
Uses additional water and energy for a faster wash time, while maintaining wash performance.
Raises the water temperature during the rinse phase to sanitize dishes. Ideal for washing items such as baby bottles and preserving jars.
Double Models interface shown
To Set a Wash Modifier
Make sure the dishwasher is on and detergent (and rinse aid if necessary) has been added.
Double models only: Check the correct drawer is selected, or press to change
Press to select a wash program.
Press to scroll through the wash modifier options.
The selected wash modifier indicator will light up on the display.
Press to start the wash
- Only one modifier can be set at a time
- Not all modifiers are available for every wash program. If a wash modifier is not available for the chosen wash program, then that modifier cannot be selected.
|Wash Program||Modifier Available|
The sanitize wash modifier adjusts the wash program to meet the conditions required by Section 6, NSF 184 for sanitization to occur.
While sanitize is running, the wash program is monitored to ensure that these conditions are met.
- Only cycles utilizing the sanitize wash modifier are certified to meet the conditions required by Section 6, NSF 184. Other wash programs may not reach the temperatures required for sanitization to occur. See table on previous page for wash programs that have sanitize available
- For sanitization to occur, the temperature of the water needs to reach 700C/1580F. Check that all items are ‘dishwasher safe’ before running the sanitize modifier.
- If the wash is interrupted or the water supply is turned off during the cycle, then the heating conditions for sanitization may not be met. You may need to run the cycle again to ensure sanitization of your dishes.
At the end of a wash program with sanitize, always check the display to make sure that sanitization has been successful.
If Sanitization has Been Successful
If Sanitization has Not Been Successful