To be Completed by the Installer
- Have you installed the clamping brackets?
- Have you verified that the type of model (factory-set for NG or LPG) matches the type of gas at the site of installation?
- Have you sealed all connections with gas tape?
- Have you leak tested all connections?
- Is the cooktop set to the correct working pressure?
- Have you affixed the supplied duplicate data plate label on an adjacent surface accessible to the customer?
- Is the cooktop grounded?
- Check that the power supply cord is NOT touching the cooktop.
- Do all burners ignite both individually and in combination?
- Are the flames consistent and appropriately sized?
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer?